mHealth Knowledge connects you — global health professionals — to the people, products, and ideas that you need to do your mHealth work effectively. All records hyperlink to the original source. To find evidence-based digital health research, go to mHealth Evidence, part of the suite of resources available via mHealth Knowledge.
- JUST RELEASED! WHO Monitoring and Evaluating Digital Health Intervention: A Practical Guide to Conducting Research and Assessment.
- The Broadband Commission for Sustainable Development's Working Group on Digital Health, co-chaired by the Novartis Foundation and Nokia, has launched the report "Digital Health: A call for Government Leadership and Cooperation between ICT and Health.".
- New Resource: Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- New Article: Reflections on Digital Health and Knowledge Management: The Importance of Assessing Information in Planning Digital Health Interventions
- Furthering the knowledge base: mHealthKnowledge.org is the new home for the African Strategies for Health (ASH) Project's mHealth Compendium Database! More on the transition here.
- The Knowledge for Health (K4Health) Project has published Senegal's Journey Toward an eHealth Strategy: Highlights from the Development Process. In 2014, the Senegal Ministry of Health and Social Action (MOHSA) began the development of a national eHealth strategy. This report documents the process of developing the Senegal eHealth Strategic Plan; compares the process to the steps in the WHO/ITU eHealth Strategy Toolkit; and shares successes and challenges encountered during the process, to inform the work of those involved in similar efforts.
- K4Health is happy to announce a new home for the archive of resources from the Mobile Alliance for Maternal Action (MAMA) Global Project. Click here to read the final blog from Kirsten L. Gagnaire. All tools, resources and reports produced by the project may be found here or via search.